- Take US 285 south. Go 25 miles from the intersection of C470 and US285.
- Turn right on 43A (at the stoplight by the loaf and jug. It's the first stop light past Pine Junction). Go 5 miles.
- Turn right on Hangmans road (by the sign that says Deer Creek Valley Ranchos). Go 1/2 mile.
- Turn right on Vigilante. Go 1/2 mile.
- Turn left on Desperado Road (dirt road). Go 1/2 mile.
- Bear left on Desperado Court (you actually go straight onto this road as Desperado road curves to the right). Go less than 0.1 miles.
- We are the first driveway on the left (look for the blue reflectors). Our address is 83 Desperado Court. You'll see a little '83' sign on a 4" x 4" wooden post at the end of our driveway.
- Do not try to get there using Yahoo directions or Mapquest! You will end up on a dead end road!
A few things to watch out for:
- There are a ton of cops (marked and unmarked) on US-285 - Don't speed! Most people drive way too fast.
- On US-285 when the road goes from a double lane to a single lane, watch out for deer!
- Also, watch out for rocks on the road!
- When you get off of US-285, watch out for deer and elk. They will run right in front of you. I see them almost every day!
- It takes about 35 minutes to get there from the intersection of C470 and 285.